Terms & Conditions
BOOKINGS & PAYMENTS
• All bookings can be made directly through our website, or by phone/email. Once you have made a booking, a 50% deposit is due to secure the booking. Visa and MasterCard are accepted with a 1% fee. The balance is taken from the same credit card 14 days prior to arrival. A receipt will be sent to you with each transaction via email. If the arrival date is within the month, full payment will be taken at the time of booking. When making the booking you are agreeing to the Nautilus Apartments terms and conditions of stay, including the security deposit.
• It is strongly advised that guest’s carry suitable travel insurance that covers unforeseen circumstances. Although we will be as flexible as possible with guest requests, refunds are generally not permitted for circumstances including; illness, change of plans and/or disruption to transport, a lack of access to local attractions (if closed), or other environmental impacts outside of our control.
• Cancellations within 28 days of arrival will forfeit total deposit. Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will forfeit full payment. All cancellation requests must be in writing and will incur a $50 admin fee.
• COVID-19 Cancellations: As at 1st April 2020, Covid-19 was considered a known event. All bookings made after this date that are cancelled due to a government advisory outside of your control advising not to travel (i.e. border closures or area lock downs) will be entitled to a Guest Credit or change of dates penalty free. The credit must be used within a 12-month period. A refund will not be offered. If you or a household member become infected with Covid-19 and need to isolate as a result of an NSW health directive, and it’s within your 7 days of checking in, we will give you a credit or change your dates. To qualify for this exemption, a Covid-19 medical certificate must be supplied showing evidence of the positive result and the guests name which must be reflected in the booking confirmation. The same applies if it’s a household contact i.e. son/daughter is positive and family have to isolate. If your booking is a group booking and there are different people attending from different locations or houses in the one apartment then this exemption will not apply and it would be expected that the rest of the group would fulfil the booking for the original dates booked.
• Elite Energy Triathlon (Feb) Policy: Due to the high demand of this weekend each year, any cancellation prior to arrival will forfeit the deposit payment, unless we can re-rent the apartment. In the event that we can re-rent the apartment, we will refund the deposit minus the $50 admin fee. Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will forfeit full payment.
• The bond for the apartments is set at $1000 per apartment and the Studio is set at $500. When making this booking you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of stay, authorising Nautilus Management to act on this security deposit if needed to cover any damage/loss caused to the premises or contents by the guest during the stay. The guest will be advised accordingly via email/phone of any claim being made on their security deposit. The guest must report any damages, breakages or lost items (including keys) immediately to Nautilus Apartments management.
CHECK IN & KEY COLLECTION
• Check-in instructions for the property will be emailed to you 7 days prior to your arrival at the property, please note it is a self check-in process at Nautilus Apartments.
• Check-in time is on or after 2pm unless otherwise approved by Nautilus Management. Once check-in has taken place, keys are the responsibility of the guest. If keys are lost during your stay, money will be deducted from the guests security deposit to cover replacement. The cost of replacement for a garage door remote is $88.00. Keys are charged at $5.00 per key.
• QR Codes and Hand Sanitiser Stations: There are multiple QR code signs in the garage. For your safety and the safety of others please sign in on your arrival at the property. You only need to sign in once during your stay. There are also hand sanitiser stations on the walls in the garage for use during your stay.
CHECK OUT & KEY DROP OFF
• Check-out is strictly on or before 10am unless otherwise approved by Nautilus Management. Contract cleaners arrive at the property at 10am to start the change overs for the next guest. Please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner on departure, lock all doors and turn off lights and air-con on your departure. Return only the large key tag set of keys to the key box. The two additional full sets of keys are to be left inside the apartment on top of the information book in the lounge room.
• No Party Policy – We want our apartment complex to be enjoyed by all staying. For this reason, we have a strict no party policy, including hens/bucks parties, large gatherings etc. We operate a 10pm noise curfew on all of the outdoor courtyard areas. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of the guest’s stay and forfeit of any rental tariff paid which may also include the security deposit.
• No Smoking Policy – We have a no smoking policy within the complex. If you wish to smoke, please exit the building to do so, either onto Field Street or outside the garage.
• No Pets Policy – If you are caught with pets in the building you will be asked to leave immediately and will be charged an excess cleaning fee of $200.
EXCESS CLEANING FEES
• It is the guests responsibility to ensure that the property is left in a clean and tidy manner. Excess cleaning fee’s are charged at $45p/hr and will be deducted from the guests security deposit if deemed necessary. Used dishes and glasses must be washed and put away. Bench tops are to be left clean and clear. All furniture must be left in original position. BBQs and their utensils must be left clean. Please turn off the gas after use.
• Excess garbage (over and above the usual amount of rubbish) is your responsibility, and must be disposed of on departure. Each apartment has its own numbered bins. The red bin is for household waste and the yellow bin is for recycling (for cardboard, glass, paper and glass only). Please recycle where possible. If eating seafood, please do not discard in the bins provided. Please freeze the shells/rubbish and put into red bin on Thursday night only. Rubbish collection is early Friday morning.
• No responsibility is taken for the occupants personal property at the premises. For this reason, please remember to lock all doors when you go out.
FIRE SAFETY & PENALTIES
• Each apartment is fitted with a 1KG DCP ABE Fire Extinguisher and the 1m x 1m Fire Blanket. These are for fire emergencies only. Anybody caught tampering or damaging this equipment will be charged a $200 fire call out fee plus replacement of the equipment.
• The guest agrees to allow the owner/maintenance to enter the apartment to arrange any urgent necessary maintenance repairs. Note: Any area of the property, which is locked and for which a key has not been supplied is private and not for guest use.
• In regards to telephone and email enquiries, our descriptions are made in good faith.
FAILURE TO COMPLY
• Failure to comply with the above mentioned terms and conditions could result in immediate termination of the guest’s tenancy and forfeit of any rental monies paid which may also include the security deposit.